[Icecast] live mpeg4 input

Pablo Baena pbaena at gmail.com
Tue May 25 22:00:58 UTC 2010

Can you provide the scripts you use so I can compare and try to find
the problem? I'm doing some processing in the frames using gstreamer,
but even when not doing processing, I observed a lot of lag in the
transmision from icecast. This halted my progress and I was
investigating other RTSP alternatives to avoid the lag.

--
"The Linux philosophy is 'Laugh in the face of danger'. Oops. Wrong
One. 'Do it yourself'. Yes, that's it."