[Icecast] still having problems with edcast

Thomas B. Ruecker dm8tbr at afthd.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Aug 16 07:02:01 UTC 2010

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 04:14:15PM -0700, bob cavanaugh wrote:
> Ok all, I have deleted the edcast folder on my machine and reinstalled
> edcast. However, I can't get the mp3 encoder to install. Tim said that it

Although many of us used or are using edcast it might be better if you
go right to the source and search the forum for oddsock's tools:
http://www.oddsock.org/openbb/board.php?FID=2

If you don't find a solution there you can always post a question there.
Chances that you will receive an answer seem to be quite good.

Cheers

Thomas