[Icecast] Icecast Digest, Vol 65, Issue 4

Paul Martin pm at nowster.me.uk
Wed Oct 28 00:27:33 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 04:33:53PM -0700, Edgardo Alfonso Tapia del Valle wrote:
> Amigos:

| Friends:

> Serìa posible que sus comentarios, sugerenciaas, invitaciones, consultas,
> opiniones, los pueda recibir en idioma español?

| Is it possible that comments, suggestions, invitations, questions
| and opinions may be received in Spanish language?

> Atentamente:

| In kindness

We have people of many countries here. The digest you quoted had discussions
between people from Germany, Norway, the Czech Republic, amongst others.

I personally don't speak Spanish, but can understand simple French, German,
Latin and Welsh. Others may have different language skills.

I find Yahoo's "Babelfish" useful for rough translation. Google also
provides a similar service.

http://translate.google.com/

--
Paul Martin <pm at nowster.me.uk>