[Icecast] Darkice / Icecast2 - please assist

Tillmann A. Basien | ToolBox Solution GmbH tab at tbsol.de
Tue May 5 19:09:20 UTC 2009

Thomas, this was the right tip (Danke!).

--

*ToolBox Solution GmbH*

CEO/CTO Tillmann A. Basien

Balinger Straße 37A

D-70567 Stuttgart

Fon: +49 (0) 711 71 68 631

Hy : +49 (0) 173 87 38 987

Fax: +49 (0) 711 45 70 899

*** Sun Advantage Partner ***

mailto:tab at tbsol.de / http://www.tbsol.de  <http://www.tbsol.de>HRB: 23711

This message and any files or documents attached are strictly
confidential or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the
individual or entity named. If you are not the named addressee or have
received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately,
delete it from your system and do not copy or disclose it or use it for
any purpose. Please also note that transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error-free.