[Icecast] Wireless Mic System

jduran duran at wels.net
Wed Mar 4 18:56:15 UTC 2009

Audio pro's out there...
Now that my crew has had several events broadcasted, we've found our sound
system to be of a lesser quality than is desired.

I'm hoping you could recommend wireless mic systems that would work well for
our use. We're looking for a higher quality hand held and lavaliere sound
system. One that I found while researching is the  Sennheiser EW 122 G2
(http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EW122G2-B/ )  but we need to know if
that would be a worthwhile product for the money. What is a good brand - or
what exactly should I be looking for? Any help and suggestions would be
appreciated if you'd share your experiences with such equipment.

...Your wisdom please!
Thanks,