[Icecast] need help

Geoff Shang Geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Wed Dec 17 18:00:43 UTC 2008

michael at peacethroughlove.com wrote:

> One of the ways for me to promote world peace is through online guided
> meditations in real time.  Is there anyone who can install the software
> on my dedicated server so that I do these meditations in real time.

A few questions to narrow dow your request:

1.  What operating system does your dedicated server run?

2.  Do you have software for streaming to your server or will you need this
installed also?

3.  If you do need streaming software installed on your PC (see 2 above),
will you be wanting to send audio only or video as well?

4.  Can these installations be done remotely or are you looking for someone
to physically show up and do it?

5.  Are you looking to pay someone or are you looking for a volunteer?

Geoff.