[Icecast] Ice Cast referral?

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki eric at zhevny.com
Sat Aug 30 01:16:13 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 09:41:59AM -0500, Tony Leviner wrote:
>    Greetings,
>
>    I am having a couple issues setting up Icecast on my server and I am in
>    need of assistance.
>    1) the front end page is not building ( files exposed )

What do you mean by this? What happens when you try to load
http://your.server.tld:8000 ?

>    2) I got it started but only 1 mount can connect at a time.

Do you mean only one source client? If you are attempting to have
multiple source clients connect, note that each must use a different
mountpoint name.

> I have
>    EZstream running perfectly but I can not have 2 people connected to
>    different mounts at the same time.

By 2 people do you mean 2 listener clients?

>    Can you give me some guidance or point me to the right direction? I
>    looked in the forums and did not find the answers I needed there or
>    I would not   be witting.
>    I am willing to pay a small fee for your efforts, I am not a well
>    off      man..lol ( I design sites... Enough said right?)

Have you read through the documentation?
http://www.icecast.org/docs/icecast-2.3.2/

There is also an irc channel: #icecast on freenode.

-Eric Rz.

believed to be clean.