[Icecast] Make Errors with icecast2.3.2 on CentOS5

Daniel C dlchavez at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 3 21:40:13 UTC 2008

Hi,
I am not sure if this is the right list or not, but I seem to be having problems with the last part of the install of Icecast 2.3.2. Firstly, I'm running CentOS5 and am attempting to install Icecast. When I do make and make install, I get:
/usr/lib/libxslt.so: undefined reference to `xmlXPathContextSetCache'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [icecast] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/icecast-2.3.2/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/icecast-2.3.2/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/icecast-2.3.2'
make: *** [all] Error 2
My host says they've installed a new LibXSLT library in a directory called, /opt/lib
is there anyway that I can have the configure script check for, and use, the new libxslt library in the different directory location?
Thanks.