[Icecast] 24/7/365 ogg-vorbis client

Dick Trump dtrump1 at triadav.com
Thu Oct 25 11:44:28 UTC 2007

Paul wrote:
> Are you sure?

Well, I'll have to admit, I didn't know that.  My system has been so stable that I hadn't looked for anything in regards to mpg123 in probably a couple years.  It seemed pretty much dead back then.  I'm pleased to see active development.

> PS. You don't need to CC the individual you're replying to when you make a
> reply to a mailing list.

I saw your humble pie post.  :-)

In my email client, if I just hit "Reply", it only goes to the original sender, not the list.  If I hit "Reply to All", it goes To: the original sender and CC: to the list.  Yes, annoying, and it happens with another list that I'm quite active on.  Sometimes I catch it, sometimes not.

This time I caught it.

--
Dick
dtrump1 at triadav.com