[Icecast] Switch back to mount after fallback

Claus Malter debian at sprayen.de
Fri May 25 16:50:19 UTC 2007

Hi Geoff,

Geoff Shang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> That's what fallback-override is meant to do. Are you saying that it's not
> working for you?

Not working. But what is wrong? I've added the second mount to
icecast.xml and tested whether it switch back to the original mount
point. The mount part of icecast.xml:

    <mount>
        <mount-name>/gast.ogg</mount-name>
        <fallback-mount>/offline.ogg</fallback-mount>
        <fallback-override>1</fallback-override>
    </mount>
    <mount>
        <mount-name>/offline.ogg</mount-name>
    </mount>

Where gast.ogg is the main stream. When gast.ogg comes back it should
switch back from offline.ogg to gast.ogg.

Claus

> Geoff.

Claus

--