[Icecast] Re: [theora-dev] webplayer for .ogg like for .divx

kschzt kschzt at kschzt.com
Fri Jun 8 01:34:28 UTC 2007

Benedict, excellent question, I am also keen on seeing something to this effect.

I'd like to see anything cross browser, low bandwidth, somewhat fullscreen,
for live streaming? :) What's the nearest so far? Even outside theora?

Fluendo: Safari 2.0.4, less than one minute into the small image, image+audio
on full glitch, thrice. Same in Firefox.

Keep up the good work though; in Xiph we trust.

Jak