[Icecast] Winamp v5.22 / oddcast / aac+

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Wed May 31 05:48:50 UTC 2006

Perhaps you are right Greg, but when I was testing earlier, I tried a
/stream.mp1 mountpoint, and this also played fine in Winamp 5.22.  It
just seems biased on the .aac extension in the URL.  And surely AAC+
encoded audio files would also have a .aac file extension, so it doesn't
make any sense to me.

Regards,
Ross.