[Icecast] I want help.

Andy Woolley andy at milonic.com
Thu Jan 19 12:11:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

I can't help much with the Windows config as I only use Unix based install
but it should be straight forward as long as you know a little about tcp/ip
and web hosting etc.

But, I can tell you what we use to do out streaming.

We use Winamp and the SAM Encoder from www.spacialaudio.com - They are not
the only choice but it all seems to work ok for us.

Hope this helps and good luck,
Andy