[Icecast] [Icecast-dev] metadata fallback mounts

Andy Woolley andy at milonic.com
Tue Jan 17 22:52:42 UTC 2006

Have now set the log to level 4 and viewed the output when the stream
stops/starts.

Can't see any errors though. I'm getting:

source/source_move_clients passing 1 listeners to "/fallback.mp3"

   on stream stop and:

source/source_move_clients passing 1 listeners to "/studio"

   when the stream starts again, so looks like it's working.

Could it be the client at fault?

Also, I did notice that sometimes (very occasionally) it will actually work
but takes about 3 to 4 minutes to action. I tried the test again but it
doesn't work every time only works occasionally.

Any ideas? I can show you the logs if you like.

Thanks very much for the help it's appreciated,
Andy