[Icecast] icecast related packages available

Keegan Quinn keegan at thebasement.org
Sun Jan 15 03:08:33 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 11:47:48AM +0100, Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> Hi,
> I made some debian packages related to icecast (libshout,
> ices,icecast,...).
> They are all available officialy, but tthey need to be validated to
> integrated official distribution (either Sid, or Etch).
> Feel free to try them out.

That's very kind of you, but are you aware that icecast 2.2 is already
in sarge[0] and icecast 2.3.1 is already in etch[1] and sid[2]?

Is there some advantage to using your packages?  I originally made
the icecast + libshout packages which are now in Debian a couple of
years ago, so I'd be interested to hear.

Thanks,

--
Keegan Quinn  <keegan at thebasement.org>
CEO, Producer