[Icecast] Config ICECAST server in Wndows XP Pro

tam taly tamilmannan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 04:29:24 UTC 2006

Hi Geoff,

     Thanks Geoff, We are currectly working in Asp.Net 1.1.  We want to do 2
tasks.

Tasks:

   1. Actually we are having MP3 file which is in server (Eg.
   www.myserver.com/admin/music/myvoice.mp3 ). When user hit the url they
   want to get the music with streaming.
   2. We want to give live voice streaming to users (Eg: Live Cricket
   Commentary). When user is in our web page , they have to hear live voice or
   some how they want to hear live voice with streaming.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,
Tamil.