[Icecast] Config ICECAST server in Wndows XP Pro

tam taly tamilmannan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 08:36:16 UTC 2006

Hi Geoff,

   Thanks for Your reply. We are not able understand How to config Source
point and what is the differences between admin and source because here in
this document we are entering separate password for admin and source. If
admin means ICECAST admin then I don't have any user name or password for my
ICECAST server which is installed in my system. We are not able understand
what is meant by relay user?  What is meant by YP Directory Settings? How it
is useful to our server and what are functions of YP Directory Settings.

            In this document all commands are in Linux based only, that is
confusing us because we are using windows. How listener receives the voice
or music from us.

            Can you please guide us and help to config the server. If you
have any sample files which is works windows XP pro please send it.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Tamil.

On 2/14/06, Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is documentation included with Icecast, which is also available
> online http://www.icecast.org/docs/
>
> Is there something in particular that you're having trouble with?
>
> Geoff.
>
> at
>
> --
> Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
> Phone: +61-418-96-5590
> MSN: geoff at acbradio.org
>
> Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
> http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html

With Regards,
Tamil