[Icecast] Config ICECAST server in Wndows XP Pro

tam taly tamilmannan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 06:27:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

         we are using Windows xp Pro in our Company. we want to implement
voice stream server , we are very much interest on ICECAST server. We have
download and installed ICECAST Server. But Facing problem with config
Icecast server. We search in net there is no any clear documents about this
server. Can you please guide to config Icecast. If you hav any clear
document of Icecast server implementing in windows XP Pro. Send it.

Thanks in advance

Tamil.