[Icecast] Ices 0.4 Python scripts - objects 'n variables?

dcd (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Thu Sep 15 18:02:51 UTC 2005

Can anyone say:  what information is available to the Python scripting module?  For example, since the "mount" is given in the conf file, how do I refer to this in the Python module?  Genre, etc.  Did I miss this in the doco somewhere?  I'm pretty sure I read all I could find.

Disclaimer: I am a Python newbie, and although I am much impressed by what I have read, I am really just getting started understanding it.  I am happy to write up my findings for the next newbie who may ask.

Nice doco might have a sample script (which I will contribute), sample MySQL access (which I will also contribute), lists of objects and variables set by the ices program etc.

--
Sent from the Icecast - General forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Ices-0.4-Python-scripts---objects-%27n-variables--t312203.html#a872993