[Icecast] Legal issues for non-profit radio stations.

Justin Bot justinabomb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:54:18 UTC 2005

Of course we all know these groups would certainly not appreciate the
audible distrobution of their bread and butter. However, I assume your
scope is only within the U.S. , whereas personaly in Canada. Our laws
governed a right to freedom of information in regards to online
content. More or less, if you find it online it must be public content
(unless that's been changed by now, I haven't heard anything).

Does anyone know if running adds in your streaming media would be a
cause for concern if it was only locally based mom'n pop merchants?