[Icecast] Register into shoutcast directory

EISELE Pascal pe at letsgozic.com
Wed Nov 23 08:20:44 UTC 2005

Hello,

Icecast is a great project but there is one big problem left ! We can't
register into shoutcast directory which is the mosted used radio
directory in the world. So this realy difficult to find more listeners...
After many search, I was thinking that the only way to get our radio
into shoutcast directory was to setup a shoutcast relay using our
icecast server. Unfortunatly it seams not working because shoutcast
don't get any information from our icecast server (genre, stream url, ...).
Is someone has experimented a such case ?

Thanks

Pascal