[Icecast] URL format for Icecast2 metadata updates

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Sun Mar 27 17:48:07 UTC 2005

Hi,

What's the URL format for Icecast2 metadata updates?  I thought this info
would be in the source docs somewhere but apparently not.  I've got a
client which lacks Icecast2 native metadata updates and even for a C hack
like myself, this should be pretty easy to add given the shoutcast code
that already exists in there.  I just need the format.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html