[Icecast] Log analysis

Frits Letteboer f.letteboer at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 25 09:22:04 UTC 2005

Geoff Shang wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Ok, so I admit I'm asking this to avoid having to do my own research.
> but I'm also asking in the hopes of avoiding doing my own scripting.

[...]
> Any info on this would be helpful, including any scripts people have
> written to do this if such standalone solutions don't already exist.

We use awstats for this purpose, it returns some interesting facts.
Here's our real-life example:

http://lucius.radiozilvervos.com/awstats/awstats.pl?config=icecast

Normally, this information is not open to the public, so based on this
email access has been temporarily granted to that ip. I hope it's kind
of static :)

Yours,

Frits