[Icecast] Log analysis

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Fri Mar 25 07:13:11 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

Ok, so I admit I'm asking this to avoid having to do my own research.  but
I'm also asking in the hopes of avoiding doing my own scripting.

ACB Radio is looking at moving across to Icecast.  There's really not a lot
to stop us at this point.  But we are keen to retain access to total
listener hours, average listen time and amount of data served per
mountpoint.

I know this can all be gleaned from the access.log file.  What I want to
know is if there's any software that can already do this or whether I'll
have to role my own.  I've heard people talk about webaliser, but can it
track stuff like total listener hours?

Any info on this would be helpful, including any scripts people have
written to do this if such standalone solutions don't already exist.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html