[Icecast] Another person cannot hear my radio (yet)

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Thu Mar 24 09:08:37 UTC 2005

Denis Paschoalinoto wrote:

> There´s no router in here; it´s only a single machine with connection DSL.

In that case, either a firewall or something that you're running is
dropping everything on the floor, or, and I suspect this is more likely,
your ISP is blocking incoming connections.  I can't trace a route to your
machine, ping it, or connect on any of a stack of different ports, so
whatever is blocking you is doing a very good job.

Geoff.