[Icecast] Push relay from nicecast with icecast2?

Darrell Dominey ddominey86 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 18:27:46 UTC 2005

i don't think anyone has really answered his question yet, so i'll
give it a shot.

from what you have said i think you are misunderstanding something.
the customer that is running nicecast does not need any kind of server
on his machine, all he would have to do is tell nicecast to stream to
your server

as for the archived content, all thet would be required is to run ices
on the server machine to do that streming of static content