[Icecast] bind adress

Michael Smith mlrsmith at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 00:10:53 UTC 2005

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 21:12:43 +0100 (CET), Saul Quiñones
<saire42 at yahoo.es> wrote:
> the problem for me (that i have a the win32 version)
> is that when i make use of bind adress on Misc Server
> Settings i get when i start the server:
>
> error: fatal, error parsing config file icecast.xml
> but nothing related to that on logs
>
> anyone knows what im doing wrong??
> Thanks

This usually means that you've made the file invalid XML. Since the
log locations are defined in the config file, if the config file can't
be read, there's no way to log anything to the log file.

Assuming you really want to use bind-address (most people don't), then
show us the appropriate part of the config file, and we'll tell you
what you did wrong.

Mike