[Icecast] no auth.xsl

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Fri Mar 11 16:50:36 UTC 2005

Jonas Nyrén wrote:

> You've got things wrong here. The authentication Dennis describes is listener
> authentication and not source authentication.

This is true, though you can of course have different source
authentications per mounts - it's the usual reason for having a specific
mount section.

BTW: To comment on the original query - I vaguely recall there being a
release with the auth.xsl file missing.  But I also thought this was fixed.
Am I wrong about this?  Maybe the Win32 one wasn't fixed after all?

Geoff.