[Icecast] Binding Icecast to an IP address

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Fri Mar 11 13:31:31 UTC 2005

Michael LaBash wrote on Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:14:49 -0800:

> Would that help my links work?

It's not clear what your problem actually is. You should avoid starting
new threads about old topics, nobody can follow with the exception of
maybe yourself. Stay in the thread you started the problem with. The first
posting I see from you is:

> Thanks. I tried changing Hostname to 69.20.57.94 but the same thing
> is happening. I have a free IP Address. Is there a way to bid
> Icecast2 to an IP Address?

That obviously refers to some earlier conversation.
I thought, ok, I just subscribed yesterday, so the beginning of the thread
may have been before my subscription. So I went to the archive and looked
around. I found a few earlier postings from you under different headings
and this thread starting with the statement above - but no earlier posting
which fits as the beginning of this thread.

It seems to me that you are trying hard to make it difficult to help you.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany