[Icecast] Mountpoint problems...

Xechorizo xechorizo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 04:32:45 UTC 2005

I can't figure out exactly what to put as my Icecast webroot
directory, nor what to tell my Winamp Oddcast plugin to name as the
mountpoint.  I'm a n00b here and barely know what these words even
mean, lol, but I can get the Oddcast to log in to the Icecast and
people can go to the .m3u file I put into the mountpoint, but it
either just cycles songs or doesn;t play. I noticed that it only
transmits when my Winamp plays, but I basically ahve no idea what to
do.