[Icecast] Re: icecast2 video broadcast?

Alexey Pogosov a.pogosov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:03:17 UTC 2005

Hello folks!!!

I'm happy, i do it! I've broadcast mpeg4 and i choose following method
ffmpeg2theora -v 10 -a -1  -x 384 -y 256 /mnt/hdc/movie/godsend.avi
-o /dev/stdout | oggfwd xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 8899 hackme /video.ogg
But ffmpeg2theora have very big CPU load average and if use source
package of oggfwd and compile, oggfwd crashes with Segmentation fault,
but if you download binary of oggfwd it works correct. Big thanks ALL!