[Icecast] Using aoTuV with Oddcast

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Fri Mar 4 04:09:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

Excuse my ignorance, I'm primarily a LInux user and don't have a Windows
install on any hardware that's actually working at the moment.

Is it possible to use aoTuV B3 with Oddcast?  Is this simply a matter of
replacing a DLL?  If so, are there any precompiled DLLs anywhere, or is
anyone with the appropriate tools prepared to cook one up for me?  I have
people who are probably interested in trying it.

Any help anyone can provide will be most useful.

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html