[Icecast] big buffer on server-side

Balint Jacint bjacint at kvark.hu
Mon Jun 20 14:12:06 UTC 2005

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the reply.
As I read the documentation, the queue-size is related to the listener,
not the source. If the listener sets up a small buffer, they can easily
run out of it.
The source-timeout parameter is an important one for me, I'll raise
that. Thanks!

Isn't there a parameter that controls the buffer size used in the
server...? Or any other way to make this goal?

Yours,
Jacint