[Icecast] Multiple Shoutcast Sources

Adam compwhiz80 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 22:51:56 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I have set up a an icecast server and have a Shoutcast
DSP source connected. Is it possible to set up
multiple shoutcast compat ports and shoutcast mount
points.  When I try to set up another port pair (8700
and 8701) and connect it says that the shoutcast mount
point (live.nsv) is currently in use.

I set up a seperate mount point in the <mount> config
and it also will not use the password that I set up in
that config, only the global source password.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Adam