[Icecast] dueling audio

babu tv at wfhb.org
Wed Jun 8 17:15:40 UTC 2005

following up,

I was able to use the slider and the mute without affecting the input.

You have a sound card??? This Dell box just uses SoundMax Digital Audio,
no card. It keeps the machine cheap, but it works fine. Who knows, maybe
it's better. Funny thing is that the audio device is listed as PCI, but I
suppose the jacks have to hop on that bus to get to the CPU. No matter,
not really relevant to the list.

Thanks again,
Tom