[Icecast] redirect a defunct sc stream to icecast stream

babu tv at wfhb.org
Fri Jun 3 02:33:43 UTC 2005

hello,

Perhaps this is a common request. Our station had a single shoutcast
stream on domain:9999/listen.pls. Now that I am using icecast, the stream
playlist will end in m3u, preferably on the same port. I would rather
redirect the listen.pls requests to this new stream instead of requesting
other sites and relays to change the url. One relay in particular is very
difficult to communicate with, yet excellent for high volume traffic.

I searched the archives, and did not quite find a relevant thread.

I'm enjoying the new setup so far.

Thank-you,
Tom