[Icecast] need bigger icecast image for OS X installer

Jaime Magiera jaime at sensoryresearch.net
Wed Jul 27 09:57:37 UTC 2005

On Jul 25, 2005, at 10:24 PMGMT-04:00, oddsock wrote:

> Unfortunately, we do not have (that I know of) a larger image of
> that logo.  That logo was given to me as a prototype logo, but it
> has since become official (or as official as it can be I
> suppose)... If anyone is willing to do a vector-ized version of
> that logo, that would be a great help to us... :)

That's cool. I can just work with the default images/backgrounds of
the installer for right now. I finished a beta last night that
installs Icecast as well as the Ogg and Vorbis frameworks. This
installer will support machines >= 10.3, which   means not having to
worry about the xml libs and curl, which come with the OS.

I'll need some Mac OS X users to test this out on their machines and
provide feedback. If anyone here wants to volunteer, let me know.

Jaime