[Icecast] need bigger icecast image for OS X installer

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Tue Jul 26 02:24:39 UTC 2005

Unfortunately, we do not have (that I know of) a larger image of that
logo.  That logo was given to me as a prototype logo, but it has since
become official (or as official as it can be I suppose)... If anyone is
willing to do a vector-ized version of that logo, that would be a great
help to us... :)

oddsock