[Icecast] Re: songs on website

Balint Jacint bjacint at kvark.hu
Thu Jul 21 13:03:16 UTC 2005

Hi Christian,

Aaron Wolfe has already sent me a script he used for his online radio. I only need to customize it -- and maybe create a Debian package from it. It knows much more than I need (requests, cancels, more stations, etc.), I'll have to cut out some parts.
To answer your questions I use Debian Linux, I'll use ices2 as source, not a media player.

Thanks,
Jacint