[Icecast] relaying IceCast from ShoutCast

Fred Black fred at batanga.com
Tue Jul 19 15:16:48 UTC 2005

Ok,
Found the issue,
I needed to specify another listen-socket for the port I specified in the
alias section.
The alias works now, AND, I successfully relayed it to Shoutcast!

    <listen-socket>
        <port>8000</port>
    </listen-socket>
     <listen-socket>
        <port>8010</port>
    </listen-socket>

    <paths>
      ..
      ..
	<alias port="8010" source="/" dest="/Jazz"/>
    </paths>

Thanks
Fred