[Icecast] relaying IceCast from ShoutCast

Fred Black fred at batanga.com
Tue Jul 19 13:26:57 UTC 2005

Great, thanks for the info... However... Like you said, I can't find much on
it...
Here's the section from the icecast_full.xml file...
        <!-- Aliases: treat requests for 'source' path as being for 'dest'
path
             May be made specific to a port or bound address using the
"port"
             and "bind-address" attributes.
          -->
        <!--
        <alias source="/foo" dest="/bar"/>
          -->
        <!-- Aliases: can also be used for simple redirections as well,
             this example will redirect all requests for http://server:port/
             the status page
          -->
        <alias source="/" dest="/status.xsl"/>

Anyone have any more information on how to bind an alias to a specific port?
Thanks,

Fred