[Icecast] IceCast 2.2 MP3 stream and Real Player noise

Karl Heyes karl at xiph.org
Thu Jul 14 01:14:37 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 23:54, Ricardo Meechan wrote:
> Hi,
> Many thanks for the build,
> I gave up trying to compile using vs.net! ;-)

it will be possible, but I don't know what vs.net needs

> However,
> When trying to access the admin page it the server will crash... Ive
> tried this on 2 machines and both crash when trying to access /admin/
>
> Is anyone else getting this?

There is a quirk that came about due to some changes to the admin
interface, the /admin/ link ended up returning the xml stats instead of
the stats.xsl, but a crash is not something that occurs here on linux,
so I'll need to look at a win32 build.

in the meantime use /admin/stats.xsl or create an alias for it in the
xml, either of those should work.

karl.