[Icecast] ezstream question

Dan V dan at gds.ro
Wed Jan 19 09:34:39 UTC 2005

Geoff Shang said:
> Hi:
>
> I don't think you'll be able to do this with EZStream, I don't think it has
> the capability to send more than one stream instance, but I could be
> wrong.
>
> Also, the reencode isn't going to match your standard input, as it's
> looking for files ending in .mp3 which of course standard input won't do.
>
> Geoff.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.
The worst-case scenario is 3 instances of ezstream, right ?

Any suggestions for with what I could do this properly?
I need to get an 128kb stream from a server, reendcode and rebroadcast it
from a second one, at 3 different versions - 32/64/128.
And I have a problem - no audio card on the second server - and I doubt I
can get one added. :(

Thank you,
Dan