[Icecast] ezstream keeps getting glibc error on song

Brent Davis suminigashi at cox.net
Sat Jan 15 07:58:22 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,
    I just setup an mp3 streaming server on an old laptop I had laying
around using icecast and ezstream. The problem I am having is that when
ezstream gets to a certain song in a playlist I get the error "*** glibc
detected *** free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x080576e0 ***". I'm not
sure if it is doing this because of  the song number it is or if it is a
problem with ezstream. I do know, however, that the mp3 plays fine when
using xmms, winamp, and anything else. I'm going to try and remove the
song from the playlist and see what happens then, but if anyone else
knows what the problem maybe I would appreciate your help.

- Thanks
- Suminigashi