[Icecast] ices 0.4 can't find playlists...

Geoff Shang geoff at hitsandpieces.net
Fri Jan 14 14:55:19 UTC 2005

Chris Woodfield wrote:

> Maybe I'm misunderstanding ices' capabilities...is ices 0.4 only capably of
> handling a single playlist? Do I need to run multiple instances of ices in
> order to process multiple playlists?

That's correct.  YOu can send different instances of the same playlist to
multiple servers, either in the same or different MP3 formats, but only the
one playlist can be served with one instance of Ices (either version).

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff at hitsandpieces.net>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590
MSN: geoff at acbradio.org

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html