[Icecast] ices 0.4 can't find playlists...

Chris Woodfield rekoil at semihuman.com
Fri Jan 14 14:39:25 UTC 2005

Maybe I'm misunderstanding ices' capabilities...is ices 0.4 only
capably of handling a single playlist? Do I need to run multiple
instances of ices in order to process multiple playlists?

My issue is that I need to stream mp3 audio, not ogg (iTunes doesn't
support .ogg yet natively), and if I'm reading the docs correctly,
ices2 only supports .ogg, not .mp3. Is this correct, and if so, are
there other options?

Thanks,

-Chris