[Icecast] listener authentication for multiple mountpoints

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Fri Jan 14 01:40:37 UTC 2005

So here was my other question that got missed.

> 1.  Is it ok to use the same password file for multiple mountpoints, or
> will that cause problems?

I just want to us the same passwords for two different streams.  I'm
also curious if this is in any way related to clusters or grouping
mentioned in the new features of icecast 2.2.  I don't think it is, but
I can't find any good documentation on what clusters or groups are, or
how to use them if I wanted to.

Thanks,
Joel