[Icecast] eztream broken pipe, 0.2.0 doesn't compile

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Thu Jan 13 16:45:29 UTC 2005

You were correct.  Increasing the source-timeout in icecast to 30
allowed the stream with 25 seconds of digital silence to work fine.

And I was able to get ezstream 0.2.0 to compile using the daily snapshot
of libshout.  However, I'd like to point out that you should make make
the information that the daily build is required a little more apparent.
  I didn't find any info about that on the website or in any
documentation.  Or even better, make a new release of libshout.  Somehow
I doubt many people who try ezstream 0.2.0 will be using a recent daily
build, and they will likely suffer the same fate as me, and wind up
asking what's wrong here anyway.  Just a suggestion.

Joel