[Icecast] ezstream is streaming differently bitrate to config file

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Mon Jan 10 14:37:56 UTC 2005

At 07:50 AM 1/10/2005, you wrote:
>hi together, our e zastream is streaming the bitrate that is original
>in the mp3 file. but in the config i have 24. have you any idea ?

from the ezstream README :

SVRINFOBITRATE - Bitrate of broadcast (informational only) (used for YP)
                  It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that the bitrate
specified
                  here matches up with your input.  Note that this info is not
                  for anything OTHER than YP listing info.

if you want to reencode, you need to look at and use one of the
ezstream_reencoding_example_*.xml config files...

oddsock