[Icecast] eztream broken pipe, 0.2.0 doesnt compile

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Sun Jan 9 04:21:17 UTC 2005

Well, I see ezstream 0.2.0 is downloadable, so I downloaded it and tried
to compile.  Unfortunately it won't compile for me.  The configure
script runs fine.  Here's the output of make.

Joel

make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jbebel/ezstream-0.2.0'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/jbebel/ezstream-0.2.0/src'
source='ezstream.c' object='ezstream.o' libtool=no \
depfile='.deps/ezstream.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/ezstream.TPo' \
depmode=gcc3 /bin/sh ../depcomp \
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..  -Wall -ffast-math -fsigned-char
-I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include  -I/usr/include/libxml2 -pthread -g
-O2 -c `test -f 'ezstream.c' || echo './'`ezstream.c
ezstream.c: In function `streamFile':
ezstream.c:385: warning: implicit declaration of function `sleep'
ezstream.c:351: warning: `ret' might be used uninitialized in this function
ezstream.c: In function `streamPlaylist':
ezstream.c:406: warning: unused variable `ret'
ezstream.c: In function `main':
ezstream.c:576: error: `SHOUT_FORMAT_OGG' undeclared (first use in this
function)
ezstream.c:576: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ezstream.c:576: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [ezstream.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/jbebel/ezstream-0.2.0/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/jbebel/ezstream-0.2.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2